We package everything from small documents to large equipment, awkward items, fragile items, and even unique items. If it is legal, we can pack it.
If your business has packaging needs, consider us for convenient, fast, professional and cost effective solutions. We have automated and semi-automated systems that allow us to perform high-speed packaging.
We specialize in:
- Bagging & Shrink Wrapping
- Contract Packaging & Bulk Mailing
- Corrugated Box Manufacturing
- Our experience and know-how can help your business grow by meeting a variety of your packaging needs.
We also provide packaging and shipping supplies. If you need packaging materials for your own packing and shipping operations, please visit our products page. We normally beat the competition for small orders and we “smash” the competition for large orders.
Give Robessa Enterprises, Inc. a call today for a free estimate!
Not sure if you need a contract packager? Can’t decide if your packaging project is too big or too small to outsource? Here are some tips to help you decide.
Do You Need a Contract Packager?
You should talk to a contract packager when…
- Your packaging volume under or over employs your own packaging lines, either short or long term.
- There’s a specific, short-term requirement that may be better served by specific packaging experience or equipment you don’t have.
- There’s a short run for a new product test, gift pack and so forth which may otherwise require the investment in new equipment.
- Promoting your product with increasingly popular marketing weapons of nonstandard packaging or promotional inserts requires special machinery or labor intensive work.
- The pressure of new business or deadlines creates a heavy, short-term workload for which you require experienced help to supplement the efforts of in-house staff.
- A product may more economically be shipped in bulk to a distant market, then unit packed locally.
- New packaging forms unfamiliar to your staff and equipment may be specified.
- There is no available in-house equipment or expertise for a particular job.
- The plant is closing for maintenance or faced with a labor availability problem.
- There’s a warehouse full of a product that needs reworking to make it salable.
- A new package form is to be market tested before general introduction.
- The company is faced with a high investment to meet regulatory and environmental compliance.
- By sjba
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org