I am a Director/Independent Petpro of pawTree pet products. I help pet parents and pet lovers make informed decisions as to the proper nutrition they need to give their dog or cat. While pets can survive on most commercial brands, pawTree has developed customized nutrition plans designed to help your pets thrive, not just survive.
A better way to care. Our pets depend on us their entire lives to make nutrition choices for them. Our pawTree customized nutrition plan utilizes the finest-quality natural and nutritious pet food, treats and supplements to fuel a lifetime of tail wagging.
A better way to know. Take confidence in knowing you’re doing the right thing. Simply complete a pet profile, and we’ll recommend a specific nutrition plan designed for your pet and delivered to your door. Your pet’s name and picture are even printed on the food bag.
The Foundation of Good Health
20 reasons why pawTree is a better way
What we Don’t Have
- No poultry by-products
- No corn, no wheat no soy
- No added sugars or sweeteners
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- No grains (grain free)
What We Do Have
- Customized nutrition plans
- Natural and holistic
- Real meat, poultry or fish is the first ingredient
- High protein
- Antioxidant-rich formulas
- Contains prebiotics to support a healthy digestive tract
- Contains Taurine to support heart health
- Contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids for a healthy skin and coat
- Natural source of DHA-supports healthy brain development
- Complete and balanced nutrition
- Formulated for reduced stool volume
- A good source of natural Glucosamine to help support joint health
- Balanced Calcium and Phosphorus for bone and tooth health
- Developed by a veterinarian
- Made in the U.S.A.
Unlike most treats that are made up of empty calories and fillers, pawTreats are made with real meat and complementary fruits and vegetables. They’re available in either freeze-dried or dry-roasted varieties to preserve the goodness of our ingredients. pawTreats, the grain-free, healthy, natural treats you’ll feel good about feeding.
Healthy From the Inside Out
Though pet food is the foundation for good health, a well-rounded nutrition plan includes more than just food. A completely vibrant life for your pet is just a few supplements away.
For Dogs and Cats
- PawPairings Superfood Seasoning – Boosts the immune system, low energy, picky eaters
- Gastro Pro Plus – GI Issues, sensitive stomach
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil – Excessive shedding, dry skin, dull coat, itching
- Bladder Support Plus – Bladder health issues
- Flea and Tick Spray – Itching from fleas
- Ear Wash and Ear Dry – Itchy, irritated or smelly ears
For Dogs Only
- Joint Support Plus (for dogs) – Stiff or sore joints
- Dental Sticks – Tartar build up, bad breath, oral health
For Cats Only
- Joint Support Plus (for cats) – Stiff or sore joints
- Hairball Support Plus – Hairball control
pawTree’s Top Sellers
Some of pawTree’s most popular items are the pawTreats, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil and the Pawpairings Superfood Seasonings.
Pawbox and Pawclub
pawTree is set apart from other pet food companies pawTree offers free shipping on at least 3 qualifying items ordered on Ez Ship for your pawbox. Qualifying items include anything except dog food and cat food (wet or dry). You can receive your pawbox every 30, 60 or 90 days.
You are a pawclub member once you order any products on Ez Ship. Once a member, you accumulate pawpoints and can purchase items to pamper your pet throughout the year.
Get started on the perfect nutrition plan for your pet in 3 easy steps to get your Customized Pet Food.
- Tell us about your pet by filling out a pet profile.
- Choose a name for your pet’s food and upload your pet’s photo.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy customized nutrition delivered to your door.
Contact me with any questions or concerns at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (856) 383-0662.
To place an order or become part of the pawTree family as a petpro, go to: www.pawtree.com/oretta
- By John
- Email: email@example.com